Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Pink & Purple

 Dress: Fit & Flare Dress in Tile Check Print by Jessica Howard (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: ?, thrifted
Shoes: Sofft, thrifted
Necklace: Babil & Bijou
Earring: etXarte
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work...so conservative! This is a great office dress...lined & with pockets in a subdued plaid print. This scuba dress was well made & I liked pulling the colors out with my cardigan & tights. Between the pleating at the waist & the pockets...it bells out around the hips, which always makes me feel like a cupcake. Also, this is more of an A-line dress, rather than the fit & flare it is titled. Jessica Howard typically runs a size large for me, so I sized down on this. 
I adore both this cardigan & patent leather heels I found at Savers. 
My Illamasqua treasures from HauteLook & the October issue of Vogue came in the mail on this day. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Voodoo, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Junkshow & Urban, Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream in Burgundy, & Do You Have This Color in Stock-Holm by OPI on my nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment