Monday, November 16, 2015

Ruby Deco at Garver Feed Mill

 Dress: Francesca Dress in Ruby Deco by Igigi (size 26/28) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Dansko
Necklace: Age Before Beauty
Earring: Babil & Bijou
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this stunning Igigi dress to work. How fabulous is that pattern?!! Igigi also uses this fabric in a maxi that will most likely sell out soon that I have been considering purchasing. Francesca dresses are a marvelous cut & come in so many lovely colors & motifs. These dresses bought directly from Igigi are perfect, however, the neckline is elastic & I've found that gets stretched out with all the washing GB does...sadly, this dress came to me with a floppy neckline or I would have purchased it immediately. Sexy surplice neckline, empire waist, just right length, with a flawlessly flared skirt...effortless style. 
An extremely windy day got us lots of interesting photos...some fun...most unusable. 
This old feed mill is a spectacular backdrop for pictures...it has been empty & decaying for decades, but there are plans in the works to renovate this old beet factory into an artisan food facility. 
My make-up this day included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero, NYX Glam Liner, Love+ eyeshadow by Sugarpill, Urban Decay lipsticks in Gash & F-Bomb, OPI nail polish in O'Hare & Nails Look Great. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love crumbling old backdrops like that! They absolutely fascinate me. I love IGIGI dresses too. I have one, and a skirt and a top from them too. Such good quality.

    ReplyDelete