Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A Most Thoughtful Surprise

 Dress: Vintage Halter Dress in Animal Print by Igigi (size 26/28) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: ?, thrifted
Teggings (brown): Re/Dress
Sandals: Dansko
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work & run errands. Even though this is clearly a summer frock, it coordinated splendidly with the last of autumn's beauty. This was a fantastic chiffon halter dress...I adore the mix of animal print...& the fit was superb due to smocking in the back (otherwise there is no stretch). The only downside to this dress for me was the halter & open upper back would require a strapless bra in summer, but luckily it was cool enough to cover up with a cardigan. 
Sephora 20% off haul, part I...this was waiting on our doorstep for me...Kat Von D's Mi Vida Loca Remix eyeshadow palette, Sephora's Jem & the Holograms: Truly Outrageous eyeshadow palette, & an Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil...+ 3 free perfume samples & a Kate Somerville ExfoliKate that was free with VIB points. 
Even better than make-up (!?!)...a package from Wendy Baker also came in that day's post. Take a peek at those sparkly bundles...
Ooooooooo....Aaaahhhhh...I fell in love with the green & purple flower necklace & asked Wendy to make me mismatched earrings to wear with it...perfection, as usual. 
That gorgeous pink bubble necklace?? A complete surprise. Wendy's thoughtfulness & kindness overwhelms me...in celebration of me coming over to the pink side ;)
My make-up this day included...Sephora eyeliner in Brown, MAC eyeshadow in Coppering, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Fireball, a mixture of MAC lipstick in Strength & Bite Beauty's Apricot, & OPI nail polish in DS Indulgence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment