Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Maxi on a Fall Day

 Dress: Sylvia Maxi Dress in Peony Allure by Igigi (size 26/28) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Willow Bay, thrifted
Shoes: Sofft, thrifted
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this marvelous maxi to work. I thought I might buy it this time, but I resisted the urge. I wore it over the summer to Concerts on the Square & felt like a goddess. It is a thoroughly lovely dress, the perfect length for a maxi & the kind of frock you can throw on & go anywhere in...& look smashing. I also think it translates to cooler weather quite well with the addition of a cardigan. 
 Another windy day.
Good mail day! I got a mystery box of 6 dress that were bursting out of the box. So much fun! Rita & Loraine sell high quality clothing in great shape that they get from several liquidators in their area...including garments that Gwynnie Bee gets rid of. I bought this mystery box from Rita through their group, FabFatshion Plus Size Resale, & paid ~$15 each for these 6 dresses. That one all the way to the right was my favorite from City Chic & I am thrilled to own it. 
My make-up this day included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero with Sephora eyeliner in Brown on top to soften it, a few eyeshadows from this Morphe palette (terrific color selection, terrible pigmentation...but I am judging that based on the fabulous bang! I get from bright colors by Urban Decay & Sugarpill. This is a great cheap palette, $25!, if these are colors you only want little pops of...I prefer them to look just like they do in the pans on my eyelids), Bite Beauty lipstick in Quince, & OPI nail polish in You're A Pisa Work. 

1 comment:

  1. What a bargain those dresses are! The dress you're wearing here is lovely. Pink looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete