Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Cheetah Cabernet

Dress: Cheetah Cabernet Mindy Midi Dress by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Circus by Sam Edelman via Ebay 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: former Etsy shop
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
It was an absolute pleasure to wear this burgundy leopard print frock. The fit & length were just right & I wouldn't have changed a thing about this dress. Cheetah cabernet sounds like a terrible wine though, right?
I own a faux wrap dress in this fabric that I bought earlier this year...& look how much shorter my hair was!
I laughed when I saw I wore pretty much all the same jewelry, but at least I've got on different shoes with this dress.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline, Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadow in Goldilux, Destroyer & Rewind eyeshadow by Kat von D, Knock Out lipstick from NYX, & Colors by Llarowe nail polish in Show Me the Love! 
I've been watching concerts from The Ark in Ann Arbor since my high school friend Marsha told me about them. I've discovered a bunch of new music that I like...however, this Judy Banker Band was the first dud for me...I stuck with them for several songs, but just couldn't get into her voice. My monthly Boxy Charm came in the mail...along with some Nightmare Before Christmas make-up bags that I obviously needed. 
David & a helper put 3 stone entry areas in front of the doors on his workshop...
Harmonious Wail & Sean Hayes going live on a Friday night.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment