Thursday, October 8, 2020

Cute But Off-putting

Dress: Maxi Striped Wrap Dress in That's Amore by Eloquii (size 28) via Eloquii Unlimited 
Tights: We Love Colors in Red
Shoes: Gap, thrifted 
Earring: Kerala Rose
Necklace & Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
While I adored the colors & stripes in this dress, it was difficult to not look at this & think...robe. It was a lovely robe...& my first dress from my Eloquii Unlimited box. The fabric was incredibly slippery, so I had to keep retying the belt...which was important as it was a true wrap dress/robe. It was fun to wear once, but I wouldn't want to own it. 
I love red & pink together...
Double winged liner in black & red...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Kat von D Tattoo liner in Trooper, Vivid Fire liquid eyeliner by NYX, Too Faced eyeshadow in Cotton Candy & Totally Fetch, Fuchsia lipliner pencil from NYX, UD lipstick in No-Tell Motel & Big Bang, & All About the Bows nail polish by OPI. 
New seasonal appropriate earrings from the wonderful Wendy...
This is me, Cute...but Off-putting. There is a fabulously dressed woman, Jenny, on a few of the sewing pages I follow & she made this iron-on transfer...check out her blog

 

No comments:

Post a Comment