Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Daydream Stripe

Dress: Twist Front Dress in Daydream Stripe by Eloquii (size 28) via Eloquii Unlimited
Tights: We Love Colors in Yellow 
Shoes: Ann Taylor Loft, thrifted
All Jewelry: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I was totally in love with the colorful stripes in this dress. However, it was much more bodycon than I typically wear...which I would have been fine with if the stripes were laying more straightly on my body. But it was real life & things shift. I liked this dress more than I thought I would...I especially enjoyed the twist at the waist & the looseness of the top contrasted with the tightness of the bottom. 
So many colors to choose from...but of course I picked my two favorites of the bunch, yellow & green, to highlight. 
I adore my stripe-y bracelets & just now realized I had both earrings & a necklace with stripes that I could have worn instead. I never take enough time picking out my accessories...too impatient. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Electric Empire, Violet Voss Limeade eyeshadow palette, Aria liquid lipstick from Stila, & Forever Family nail polish by Essie. 
Farmers' market drive home, Vote For The Good Man. How hard is it? Our favorite mushroom farmers gifted both Kate & I with homemade grape jelly, so sweet! And some new indie nail polishes. 
It was the weekend...so there were a lot of online concerts to watch...including a new to me band, The Black Feathers. Lula Wiles plays at Caffe Lena, I've seen them a few times live. 
Glenn Crytzer & some members of his orchestra. And Bret Helm from Audra was back after not playing for 3 months...it was a bit of a withdrawal after he played every Sunday for quite a while...so it was lovely to spend a Sunday afternoon with him again. 
And later that day...we went over to Angie's to pick up the sewing machine she fixed for me...I am so grateful...who knows how long I would have waited for a discontinued part before giving up? Freddie enjoying the raspberries I brought...I love how much he loves raspberries. Our neighbors tree...only a week later & it is nearly all red now. 







No comments:

Post a Comment