Sunday, October 11, 2020

Pumpkin Spice

Dress: Tie Waist Midi Dress in Leopard Print by Eloquii (size 26/28) via Eloquii Unlimited 
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Anne Klein Sport, thrifted 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This knit dress was a comfortable wear...& I adored the warmness of the brown...bordering on pumpkin. It's not my favorite style of dress...more of a sheath, but it was fine for a wear...especially since I was so enamored of the leopard print. There were two side slits...a trend that seems to be resurrecting itself that I'm not a fan of. 
Junk in the badunkadunk...
We've been having an extraordinary amount of extremely windy days lately...which makes me appreciate my longer pandemic hair...I like the way it blows around. Pumpkin spice necklace, lips, & nails. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Roach; UD eyeshadow in Dirty Talk, Lumbre, & Ounce; Pumpkin Spice liquid lip color by Sugarpill; & OPI nail polish in A Woman's Prague-ative. 
Some new flowers for my neck from Belmonili ...
Farmers' market chicken vegetable soup on an autumn day. New vintage Sobral earrings from eBay. Yummy pumpkin body spray from a new to me shop, Rita's House of Juju...which I impulse bought after seeing a Facebook friend's post. I am in love with all the pumpkin spice scents that come around this time of year. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment