Thursday, October 1, 2020

The Lost Tour 2020

Dress: Amazon Flowers & Dots Francesca Midi Dress by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Such a cute retro dress...I loved the cut & color. It was on the small side...my average sized boobs had the buttons straining a bit, but otherwise, the fit was good. 
In looking at these photos...I wish I had worn tights & shoes with this dress instead of sandals...but it was the last of the sandal weather & I'm clinging to that.
This outfit was crying out for a cat eye...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Kat von D Tattoo liquid liner in Trooper, Grass eyeshadow by Lime Crime, NYX Liquid Suede lipstick in Cherry Skies, & Midnight in Moscow nail polish from OPI. 
One of my favorite Wisconsin bands, Them Coulee Boys, made a shirt I *had* to buy because they list 'Both Michigans' as part of their lost tour of 2020...& I'm from both Michigans. I wish they would have had someone edit this for them before going to print...it does bother me that they left out a the & an apostrophe. Glenn Crytzer & his band playing in the alleyway outside his apartment...& a lovely Marion Godart bracelet from Russia. 
The Green Note live...more newly discovered bands to add to my list. And making our closet mirror more colorful (with foils) & sparkly (with glitter)...
Tracey showing us the miracle of wax...it really makes those details POP. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment