Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Fire! Take Two

Dress: Bishop Sleeve Wrap Dress in Caramel by Eloquii (size 28) via Eloquii Unlimited 
Tights: We Love Colors in Olive Green
Shoes: J.J.'s (vintage), thrifted
Earring: eBay 
Necklace: Heidi Daus via Ebay 
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-70
This dress was the most gorgeous color of pumpkin spice...perfect for an autumn day. I adored the sleeves on this true wrap dress, as well as the hi lo ruffled hem. The fit was good, however the satin fabric was incredibly slippery & I had to re-tie the belt several times as it kept getting loose...it was also easily wrinkled & I don't iron. 
I was happy we used this backdrop at Olbrich, as the next time we went there...it was all torn down & a few tiny twigs of trees were planted there instead. 
These vintage shoes I found at Savers were ideal for this outfit...they were brown, caramel, & a bit of olive. I stalked this Heidi Daus sunflower necklace for months on eBay, waiting for a good price...this is my first wearing of it. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Roach & Starfire; UD eyeshadow in Mildew, Dirty Talk, & Ounce; Gothica lipstick by Kat von D; & Copper Pot nail polish from Sinful Colors. 
Another new to me musical artist from The Ark, Crystal Bowersox...who was lovely. And, Fire! With Kate & Jason.
Kate showing off her newly smaller boobed figure & Jason showing off his Batsquatch beer. 
David reprised his shiitake & shallots, plus mini bell peppers cooked over the fire. Delicious! It was chilly, but the fire was warm & it was good to spend time with people we like. This is most likely the final time I will see Kate in person until next year. Oh, 2020.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment