Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Enchanted Forest

Dress: Tie Neck Midi Dress in Floral Fantasy by Eloquii (size 28) via Eloquii Unlimited
Tights: We Love Colors in Spruce Green
Shoes: Aldo, thrifted
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace: Belmonili
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I am completely smitten with the colors & print of this fabric! If I could find it to buy, I would...& make an adorable retro dress from it. This dress was mostly great, but I really dislike ties at the neck...they get in the way of necklaces, so...I don't see the point. Otherwise...the fit & length were spot on.
Another blustery day. How perfect are these shoes with this dress?! I picked these up from Savers years ago & this was my first time wearing them...I just knew the perfect outfit would come along. Someday. 
This is also the first wearing of this necklace...& perhaps the earring too.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Junkie, UD eyeshadow in Radio, Gina & Egypt eyeshadow from Kat von D, MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Coral Plated, & The "It" Color nail polish by OPI. 
I'm in a multichrome (mostly nail polish) group on Facebook & when this showed up (the stamping color)...I NEEDED it. With help from the group, I ordered it from Russia.And it finally came...along with some stamping plates. The polish is from El Corazon...Kaleidoscope in Enchanted Forest. I also ordered some iron-on patches with my name on them...why? Shrug. And a movie I backed years ago on Kickstarter, made by an ex-boyfriend's (from high school) wife...arrived in the mail. And a discontinued Urban Decay eyeliner bought off eBay, 1999...because someone mentioned it in a comment on Instagram...& I'm suggestible. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment