Sunday, October 18, 2020

Mustard is the Color of the Day

Dress: Keyhole Fit & Flare Dress in Golden Asterid by Eloquii (size 28) via Eloquii Unlimited 
Leggings: LuLaRoe via Ebay 
Shoes: Xhilaration, thrifted
Earring & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Oh! This mustard dress is thee most gorgeous color! And so autumnal...I match the trees. The fit seemed awkward on me...it was too long & didn't really lay right. I adored the sleeves though...& the v-neck in back. 
I think perhaps the length would have seemed to flow better had I worn tights instead of leggings...I think when less legging is showing, it cuts off my legs & makes them seem shorter...or something? But I wanted to add more color. 
The shoes were a spot on match.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Abyss; 2012, Rule Breaker, & Poppin Bottles eyeshadow by Melt Cosmetics; Sugarpill Cosmetics liquid lip color in Treat; Seether Vice Special Effects Lip Top Coat by UD; & Pop nail polish in Candle Slick. 
I wore this dress to pick up my glasses...we've had record high COVID-19 cases in Wisconsin (over 3,000 new cases a day for over a week now), so they told me they'd bring them out to me in my car. Drive-thru glasses. Then I went to Tuesday market to pick up the last of the raspberries for the year...& on to the beauty supply for stuff to put in my hair. 
Davina went live for a few songs to promote an upcoming concert. And more new to me artists on Virtually Green Note. 
I was so taken with the first two earring holders I purchased from Holly, that I added another to my collection...because I have a lot of earrings. A video chat with my girlie! And Michael Waite playing his last outdoor session on the mountain in the U.P. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment