Monday, December 9, 2019

Wasted: Wow That Tastes Old

 Dress: Paisley Mock Neck Midi Dress by Modcloth (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Tights: We Love Colors in Gold
Shoes: Clarks Artisan
Earring: etXarte
Magnifying Necklace: former Etsy shop
Amber Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Paisley is my original favorite pattern from back when I was a kid in the 70s. It's just so marvelous. The colors in this dress were fabulous! The fit & length was spot on, the material was soft & stretchy, but a bit thin. I'm not a huge fan of turtlenecks or mock necks...otherwise, I would have purchased this beauty. 
It's difficult to tell from this distance, but these shoes *exactly* matched one of the colors in the dress.
Such rich lovely autumnal shades...
I was particularly fond of my eyeshadow here...it was my first time using Melt Cosmetics & it is an outstanding product. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in LSD; Melt Cosmetics eyeshadow in 2012, Dream Big, Boss Lady, No Regrets, Morning After, & Poppin Bottles; UD liquid lipstick in Trap Queen; & Black Metal Dahlia nail polish by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. 
I'm pretty sure I didn't wear this dress on either of these occasions we visited with Freddie & Angie...however, cuteness...& food.
I wore this dress to visit Batch on a Sunday morning to pick up a few kalamata olive fougasse...not sure if that should be plural or if I can call these loaves? All the cases were packed with deliciousness. 
Look! They've turned one of their broken ovens into a Free Little Library...also, a pretty fence surrounded by fallen fall leaves. 
Later that day...wine tasting at Kate's...all older bottles from her cellar. 
Cute girlies with wine...
Awww...I love this blurry photo of David & me...also, if you enlarge it...you can see how this Urban Decay lipstick glitters...
The Wasted group drinks & discusses wine...while Lindsay takes notes...& we eat this yummy squash stew Kate made. 
 Dancing Kate...
David had a pimp situation going on with his shoes & socks...we found these amazing shoes at Savers...Kate pouring wine.
I also wore this dress to work & to craft. Angie came over to help me felt the drawers of my antique typesetters cabinet that I'm going to use for jewelry. David made us soup. I bought all the gold trim that I liked at Joann's & it probably still isn't enough. I told David...I bought everything I wanted & it isn't enough...which for some reason he thought was hilarious...but I guess it does sort of sum part of me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment