Sunday, December 15, 2019

Argyle, Herringbone, & Plaid

 Dress: Red Print Fit & Flare Dress by Renee C (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Rafaella, thrifted
Leggings: LuLaRoe (TC2) via eBay 
Shoes: Earth Shoes, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Me
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I loved the vintage-y vibe of the raised pattern on this dress...however, it was true to size as it was tighter on me than it should have been, but it did not come in my size. I threw all the black & red patterns at it & wore it out of the house for a day. I rather like argyle, herringbone, & plaid together. 
This cardigan is one of my favorite thrift store finds ever...so many argyle prints are only on the front, so it pleases me greatly that this is all over.
Plaid bracelet!
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Violet Voss Oh Snap! palette, Dubonnet Amplified & Russian Red lipstick from MAC, & OPI nail polish in Pretty & Privileged. 
Winner winner chicken dinner with David, Angie, & Fred. Celeriac fries roasted in the oven are spectacular! 
I wore this dress to get the most relaxing facial...it was bliss. Then I browsed Sephora because they had a sale. I am enthralled by these Maison Margiela Replica scents...I was sent Whispers in the Library in my Play! box & I spritzed myself with Jazz Club in the store & I kept smelling my arm the rest of the day. Then the fun ended...I had an MRI on my right knee & it was one of the most painful experiences. I had to keep that knee straight, flat, & still for nearly an hour...they ended up tying it down. I've been having a lot of pain in my right knee...then I fell when we were visiting my parents & it got worse. Turns out...I have a torn meniscus in several locations & one of those flaps is pinched between my medial collateral ligament & my shin bone. It hurts. A lot. I have an appointment with a doctor the day after Christmas to discuss surgical & non-surgical options. 
My spoils from Sephora. I got the Naked palette a while back from Ulta, but never posted a photo. David & I have been going to Princeton Club to help our knees...he's been doing his PT & I've mostly been walking or swimming in the pool. 
Five new dresses from an Eloquii sale...& I finally took the plunge with Snag tights...10 pairs because when you buy that many it is 25% off. I got most of them in size G, with the exception of the navy & black...they were out of that size so I went with F. So far, I've only worn the black & they fit, but roll down...so I guess they don't truly fit. I will post about the larger size when I wear them. But so far, they are Muffin approved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment