Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Blood Sugar & Other Make-up I Didn't Need

 Dress: Twilight Dot Midi Dress by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Avenue (size 26/28)
Tights: We Love Colors in Royal
Shoes: Mudd, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Former Etsy shop
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress felt rather conservative for me, but instead of jazzing it up...I kind of went with it. It was a great fit. What you can't see...it's sleeveless, has a keyhole with a tie in back, & there is an attached sash belt. 
Olive was one of the colors of dots in the dress, so I brought that out more with my cardigan & shoes.
I need more olive in my wardrobe.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in LSD; Morphe eyeshadow in Top Secret, Gilt Trip, & Coin; & Santa Sangre lipstick by Kat Von D. 
Working on lining the drawers to my dentist cabinet I'm going to use for jewelry...entertained by cute playing doggies. I wore this dress to work & to get a haircut. 
I had an excellent mail day with things pouring in from Black Friday sales. Sephora had a ton of make-up I was interested in for over 50% off...Kat von D & Bite Beauty lipsticks...as well as some Violet Voss & Huda Beauty eyeshadow palettes. I also tried a new to me brand, Sydney Grace. I got a sampler set of the Maison Margiela Replica perfumes I'm obsessed with...I love them all.
Swatches of all my new lipsticks. And an order from Beautylish of a Jeffrey Star & Natasha Denona palette...along with an alien green holographic make-up bag. 
Freddie eating. The rest of us having a plate of roasted veggies...along with the garliciest walnut skordalia dip...YUM.
My dilemma...I thought I'd organize the jewelry in my typesetters cabinet by color...green jewelry in the drawers lined with green felt. But...I don't think that's going to work for me...even though it is satisfying to look at. I'm still thinking on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment