Friday, December 13, 2019

A Doll's House, Part 2

 Dress: Snake Print Balloon Sleeve Dress (size 5x) by A by Addition Elle via Gwynnie Bee
Leggings: Torrid (size 4x)
Boots: Dr. Martens
Earring: Kerala Rose
Necklace & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
There was no way I was going to pass up a purple snake print dress...but I decided to go up a size because chiffon has no stretch...I could have easily gone with a 4x, even a 3x. It came with a much needed black underdress...I initially didn't care for the ruffle at the bottom, but I grew to like it. I enjoyed wearing this pretty dress & the balloon sleeves were marvelous. 
All the shades of purple.
In digging around in my make-up, I discovered a purple glittery liquid eyeshadow that I must have gotten in a beauty box...probably Boxy Charm...I loved it!
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Viper, Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina palette, Ciaté Eye Lustre in Cupid, "O" lipstick from MAC, & Samurai Breaks A Nail nail polish by OPI. 
Rye & Violet love sitting together on the fainting couch in my office watching the world go by...
I wore this outfit to see our last play of the season at American Players Theatre, A Doll's House, Part 2...with David & Kate (Angie couldn't find a sitter for Freddie). The play picks up 15 years later & was a fabulously satisfying conclusion to A Doll's House. 
After the matinee...photos in downtown Spring Green...
I also wore this dress to have dinner at Angie & Toby's house before serving the lasagne to the men at the homeless shelter. Angie started volunteering to do a meal last year & it's really a rewarding thing to do...my favorite part is when one of the men asks what church we are from & Angie always answers, we're a bunch of atheists. Next year Angie has signed up to do the Christmas meal. 
I finished felting my earring drawer that Angie started...& got some more colorful Sobral jewelry from eBay...& made a beauty supply run...

No comments:

Post a Comment