Wednesday, December 11, 2019

For Peter Pan on Her 70th Birthday

 Dress: Pineapple Print Fit & Flare Dress by Eva Rose (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: MAK (size 4x) via Modcloth
Tights: We Love Colors in Navy
All Jewelry: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I love a good fresh ripe pineapple...even though they make my mouth itch. This was such an adorable dress...it was a super soft knit with a great fit & length for me. Most Eva Rose dresses have pockets, but this one did not. The back mirrored the v-neck in front & was sleeveless...but it was too cold to wear this without a cardigan. I would buy this when it comes to the shop to wear in the summer. 
Yellow floral mural carries through the tropical theme...if only there wasn't snow on the ground. 
When I got this dress...I immediately thought of this earring, as it reminds me of a pineapple...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in LSD, 2012 & Dream Big eyeshadow from Melt Cosmetics, Kat Von D eyeshadow in Legend & Harpsichord, Heat lipstick by UD, & OPI nail polish in Rising Star. 
More work on my jewelry cabinet drawers with Angie & ferocious doggies biting each other's faces off. Flying Freddie!
I wore this dress to see the play, For Peter Pan on Her 70th Birthday...with David & Kate. We all adored the other two Sarah Ruhl plays we've seen...Eurydice & In the Next Room (or The Vibrator Play). This play, however, just didn't do it for any of us. The playwright wrote the piece for her mother for her 70th birthday...who played Peter Pan at a community theatre when she was a girl. 
Sephora Play! box. A record I preordered so long ago I had forgotten about it...the first album from the gothy 90s band, Audra, in 10 years. Another visit with Freddie...& delicious mushroom soup...the mushroomiest mushroom soup ever. David was helping Angie make lasagne for the homeless shelter dinner the next night & I came over after work to watch Fred & eat dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment