Sunday, December 29, 2019

Making Spirits Bright

 Dress: Opulent Paisley Faux-Wrap Dress by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Born
Earring: Kerala Rose
Necklace: Age Before Beauty
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Paisley is my favorite pattern & this one is spectacular...the design is lovely...& the purple, yellow, orange, & pink all pop against the black background. Had this dress been a fit & flare rather than a sheath...I would have HAD to purchase it. I wish GB would have mentioned that in their description. I liked the empire waist, length, & long cuffed sleeves. I was sad to send this beauty back. 
I should have worn orange shoes with this instead of yellow since those are the two colors I was most excited about...but the orange shoes I was thinking of are in a box of shoes that need to be painted with leather dye. Some day I'll get right on that. 
These are my first pair of Snag tights in the proper size...the fit is spot on, like I mentioned in my last post. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Voodoo, Violet Voss Sparkling Cherry Limeade palette, Huda Beauty palettes in Coral Obsessions & Amethyst Obsessions, Big Bang lipstick from UD, Anastasia lip palette, & OPI nail polish.
Freddie & Sal's pizza...
I wore this dress to work & use yet another code Sephora sent me...I got this already on sale Violet Voss palette & a set of my favorite three Replica perfumes. Then I picked Kate up from work & she took this pretty sunset picture...
Girlie cocktails! It has been ages. Merchant had some new winter drinks out, so we tasted some of them. They were all amazing...I don't know how they consistently come up with such fabulous concoctions. 
 The girlies...& the food that we ate.
I hope we make it back before winter's end to try the drinks we left behind...& to have these all over again.
Merchant..Making Spirits Bright...indeed. Driving Kate home...I was craving a spot of chocolate...so we dashed (I can't actually dash anywhere) into Madison Chocolate Co...Kate got a bar & I got two truffles...Rum Chata & Liquid Salted Caramel. YUM. 
This shop is so cute...& it was adorably decorated for the holidays. Spending time with my girlie is always so special. 

1 comment: