Monday, December 16, 2019

Friendsgiving

 Dress: Flutter Sleeve Wine Jersey Dress by Taylor Dresses (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Shoes: Gap, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Wine monochrome outfit for our Friendsgiving celebration. Again, too tight because it didn't come in my size...I guess I should stop closeting dresses that don't fit me. The color was outstanding & I liked the flutter sleeves that showed off my tattoo. 
The burgundy in these Gap shoes were a good match for the dress...so I picked a necklace that also had some pink in it to carry that color through.
Crunchy fall leaves underfoot is much nicer than snow. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline, Velvet & Flash eyeshadow by Kat Von D, MAC lipstick in Dubonnet Amplified, & OPI nail polish in Rich & Brazilian. 
I totally missed David carving the turkey wearing his turkey hat...so he posed for me...
This is my favorite part of Thanksgiving...Angie's cranberry jalapeño relish with cream cheese on crackers...it is extremely tasty. Kate & Jason were in Thailand, so they did not join in the festivities.  
Dinner was outstanding! I only need it once a year, but traditional Thanksgiving dinner is so yummy. Fred was not having the turkey hat. After dinner...Val sits at the table like people. Do not suspect I was also trying to covertly snap a photo of the elusive elly. The next day...more Sobral jewelry from eBay came in the mail...early Black Friday sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment