Monday, November 22, 2021

Steve Earle // Final Fire of The Year

Dress: Floral Banded Waist Midi Dress by Taylor Dresses (size 18) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Lands End
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Me Too, thrifted
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace: JaelDesigns
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 45-42-59
The earth tone colors in this dress were totally me...sadly, this dress was about 2 sizes too big for me...but I think I made it work with the cardigan giving it some shape. I hate that everything in my closet is now too big on me. Thank goodness for GB & Nuuly.
Since all my cardigans are huge on me...I have to tie them, which gives a decent shape from the front, but not so much the side. I'd like to crop them all & take them in...but that seems like a lot of work just for this winter. 
Leopard is a neutral...I thought it looked smashing with this dress. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Roach; Flyby, Golden, & Sting eyeshadow by UD; Roach lipliner from UD; MAC lipstick in Fresh Moroccan; & OPI nail polish in Tulsa Tootsie Roll-a. 
I first wore this dress to see Steve Earle at The Stoughton Opera House...I had the entire row to myself...again. 
Florence Dore opened...I'd never heard of her before & she was great. Then...Steve Earle...& the music was magical & the reason I go to see live music. Enthralled. 
I also wore this outfit to go to farmers' market with David. Pretty vintage button earring from EtXarte (Teri). 
Sephora was having a sale...& this was the first make-up I've bought from them all year...I've stuck to my no new make-up unless it's a necessity rule...because I have TOO much. An everyday foundation & something new I'm trying out...a tinted moisturizer for days I don't really want to wear much make-up. I accidentally boob dialed Brian...hi, Brian! The final fire of the year...Kate, Jason, & Rye.
David made chicken fajitas over the fire & they were delicious.
Freddie! If David wasn't right there he would repeat...Dave, Dave, Dave...until he was. And when David went into the house for something...Freddie stood at the back door yelling...Daaaaaaavvve over & over. It was adorable. Also adorable...Jason & Kate (wearing a fox dress). 
Selfie with ash in my hair. Freddie roasting a hotdog over the flames & David grilling some shrimp. 
It was a lovely evening with friends around a beautiful warm fire.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment