Monday, November 15, 2021

Taming of The Shrew

Dress: Polka Dot Faux Wrap Dress by eShakti (size 18) via Gwynnie Bee
Leggings: LuLaRoe via eBay 
Cardigan: Sigrid Olsen, thrifted
Shoes: Merona, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 45-42-59
I didn't think this dress was anything special, but I loved the outfit I made around it. Also, plaid AND polka dots...yes! The dress was too short to wear without leggings & while I appreciated the snap at the neckline...it often came undone. 
Such a lovely light orange in my Jack Skellingon leggings, cardigan, bracelet, & necklace...with navy in the dress & dots on the leggings, then, of course...dots on the dress, leggings, & bracelet...& plaid in the shoes to match the background in the dress. 
I don't think blue is my best color...but when paired with orange...it works. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Goddess, Nars Mediteranee eyeshadow duo, NYX lipliner in Orange County, Bite Beauty lipliner in 72, Nectar lipstick by Sugarpill Cosmetics, Dozen Carnations lipstick from MAC, & OPI nail polish in Orange You Going to The Game?
My October Boxy Charm...pretty eyeshadow palette & I'm already using the brushes. Some hair products I bought from Brian & forgot to share...I'm especially enjoying the Chi Shine Infusion. Snug Haven (our frost sweetened spinach guy) sells eggs now...the yolks were nice & orange. 
I used the hard boiled eggs to make a salad for David & I for our picnic before we saw the last play of the season. There is a holiday play in December, but it's doubtful we'll be having a picnic that day. I made us a Cobb Salad from a recipe in NYT Cooking that I added things to & it was amazing...definitely going into our summer rotation. 
I love how David always tries to match/co-ordinate with me...
First apples of the season. And...the best version of Taming of The Shrew either of us had ever seen. It was an ideal ending to a mostly great season.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment