Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Christopher Paul Stelling: The Final Shitty Barn Show of 2021

Dress: Vanessa Dress in The Bee's Leaves by Cherry Velvet (size 3x)
Cardigan: Jessica Howard via GB Try Then Buy
Necklace: Heidi Daus via Ebay 
Earring & Bracelet: Vintage
Shoes: Dansko or Born?
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 45-42-59
I love this dress SO much! When I bought it, it was too small for me...now it's too big for me. I will most likely get the majority of my Cherry Velvet dresses altered since they are cotton & it will be relatively easy to do. I will also remove these decorative buttons up top since they don't actually *do* anything. Then it will be perfection. Oak leaves are my jam. 
I was rather pleased with this entire outfit. All my cardigans are several sizes too big on me, so I am going to have to tie them all for a while. I don't know how I'll ever replace my amazing cardigan collection. 
Note the oak leaf necklace...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Abyss & Junkie, UD eyeshadow in Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Acidberry eyeshadow from Sugarpill Cosmetics, Chicory lipliner by MAC, Gothica lipstick from Kat von D, & Morgan Taylor nail polish in Stop, Shop, & Roll. 
I wore this outfit to go see the last show at The Shitty Barn for the season, Christopher Paul Stelling...& it was wonderful. It was a cold & blustery day. I bought all his vinyl & he signed his latest for me which he gave me in a special edition GOLD. And he has 2 adorable rescue pit bulls, so we shared photos of our cute pups.
Nath taking Chris's photo before the show began.
Backwards guitar-ing. Fantastic way to end a great season. Until next year. I also wore this dress to have my 2 week check-in for my eyebrows. They tried to give me free Botox...I declined...but now I'm thinking...perhaps I should have?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment