Sunday, June 6, 2021

Zebra & Lips

Dress: Warped Zebra Eliza Dress (size 3x) by Leota via Gwynnie Bee
Leggings: Beth Ditto 
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring: Kerala Rose
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
An orange dress that is an animal print...yes, please! Great fitting work dress from Leota. Attached belt that I tied in the back, a bit longer length than most dresses from this brand. The only downside to it? There were huge pockets on the side front of the dress...would have looked better as regular on seam inside the dress pockets. Otherwise, I liked everything else about this pretty frock. 
Does a zebra print need to be pattern mixed? Sure! I added some Beth Ditto leggings in lip print. 
I didn't have any shoes that quite went with this outfit...& I have a lot of shoes. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Roach, Baja & Blaze eyeshadow by UD, Pumpkin lipliner by NYX, Bite Beauty lipstick in Toast, & NYX lipstick in 507. 
My new Nuuly arrived...it comes in a reusable suitcase...how clever is that?! 
International Fluevog Day purchase...limited edition Effortless:Gigi. These are a patent suede & I'm not crazy about the wrinkling that material does...but I'm going to get used to it because I am in love with these magical yellow paisley stunners. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment