Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Fuck Fascism Never Fuck A Fascist

Dress: V-Neck Yellow Floral Dress by London Times (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress, RIP
Sandals: Born
Earring: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
This dress from GB was quite conservative for me...but it was a good wear to work dress. I can't resist anything yellow...it's just so happy...& navy is a natural pairing. This dress was too big on me, but I should have gone down a size...I'd say it's true to size. The wide smocked waist gave a nice shape & would easily be wearable whether it was too big or too small. 
We had to take photos in the middle of the day when we were coming home from work...so the lighting is a bit off.
This is my first time wearing this yellow flower necklace, it's perhaps a tad fancy for this casual dress...but it's been rejected too many times. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Sabbath, Candles & Wrapped eyeshadow by Lime Crime, Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadow in Buttercupcake, Head in the Clouds lipstick from MAC, & an unknown red OPI nail polish. 
Some music on Twitch. Some products for my nails picked up at Sally Beauty Supply...because the professional beauty suppliers in town no longer carry fiberglass or resin...everyone does gel or acrylics. I bought this shirt from Carsie after watching her last online performance where she was wearing it in pink...this is red. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment