Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Final Fire Maple

Dress: Esther Tiered Tunic by Anthropologie (size 3x) via Nuuly (use my link & we both get $10 off)
Leggings: Torrid
Sandals: Born
All Jewelry: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
This tunic was fairly shapeless, but who cares? It was so soft & so comfortable...I couldn't stop wearing it. Also, the colors looked really good on me. The fit was great, but as a tunic, it most certainly needed to be worn with bottoms of some kind. Mine came to me rather worn looking & had a hole in it...this was the first time I have gotten anything from Nuuly in less than ideal shape. 
I didn't have the perfect bottoms to go with this tunic, I would have preferred something without so much black...but they worked. 
This was my first time wearing this vintage pencil pendant that I found years ago at a garage sale...& 2 earrings?! Who is this?!!
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Love Drug; UD eyeshadow in Relish, Spike, & Fireball; Becca lipliner in Blissful; NYX lipstick in 507, & Sunrise & The City nail polish by OPI. 
UnderCovered looking back over all the shows they had in the past year. Glenn Crytzer Quartet playing their final SongBook Sessions with songs from 1944. Carsie Blanton & her boys playing tunes...I had to buy the shirt she was wearing...the front says: Fuck Fascism Never Fuck a Fascist & there is a cute drawing of her on the back. 
I picked up some flowers from farmers' market, then David & I bought some more at a few local nurseries...to plant in our front yard & a few hanging baskets in back. 
This was just a few weeks ago...but these flowers are already so much bigger now...
Chicks DJ-ing great music, some colorful flower pots we bought to put in the wagon (flowers die too easily in that shallow container), & we found a gorgeous tree we *had* to have for the backyard...it's a Final Fire Maple, which is a type of Japanese Maple. 
Hi, Rye! More online DJs & my consultation to get LASIK surgery. Denied. Apparently, my corneas are a bit too thin relative to how terrible my vision is...so they just won't do it. I was extremely disappointed because I hate being near blind without my glasses. I really miss wearing contacts & I haven't been able to wear them for years because of my astigmatism. Or so I thought...I'm going to talk to my eye doctor about getting bifocal contacts when I see her in September as perhaps that's my issue. Old age. 
Freddie is...cute! All the time. David made us Walleye & Angie made the most YUMMY cauliflower cheese casserole...& fresh asparagus. And we brought wine from Kate's cellar in our basement. Thursday night dinners are the best. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this tunic! ;) Such beautiful colours and I love anything where different patterns have been mixed together.

    ReplyDelete