Thursday, June 17, 2021

The Return of APT

Dress: Button Front Shirtdress by Hutch x Maxey Greene (size 3x) via Nuuly (use my link & we both get $10 off)
Cardigan: Isaac Mizrahi Live (size 3x)
Boots: Doc Martens
Earring: former Etsy shop
Long Necklaces: Green Goddess Vintage
Orange Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
Another fabulous maternity dress rented from Nuuly. I was the first person to wear this as the tags were still attached. Gorgeous shade of sage green & just the right length to let my orange Doc Martens peek out. I was also wearing warm knee high socks in sage to help keep my legs warm. I'm not typically a fan of shirt dresses...but this one had such a billowing bottom that I adored it. The drawstring waist hit me just under the bust (my ideal...& why maternity dresses really work for me), & there were deep pockets. The only negative were the useless breast pockets...which were hardly visible in this busy print. 
This was the first occasion I had to wear these orange Docs with orange laces. I love them. 
Orange & green are one of my favorite color combinations...I looked like autumn on a brisk spring evening.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mildew; Blaze, Baja, & Wanderlust eyeshadow by UD; NYX lipliner in Pumpkin; Toast lipstick from Bite Beauty; MAC lipstick in So Chaud; & OPI nail polish in Man Of La Mancha. 
I didn't even know I needed these Fluevog Half Truth Bronte boots until I saw them for sale on Fluemarket...they are gorgeous. And I finally found a Kleenex cover for our bathroom...& a bonus wastebasket cozy. A little night music on Twitch. 
The girlie & I in our front yard...what are we doing?! Where are we going?! Are we GOING somewhere...what?!!! Waiting for Angie to pick us up...
to go to APT!!!
The 3 of us all brought something to share & we picnicked like it was 2019. It was the best picnic EVER...none of us even cared about the play...we all just wanted to go because it was the first one. 
Angie wins at low carb desserts...which is no surprise since she is a dessert queen. This blueberry tart/crumble was amazingly delicious. This was the opening night of the play, An Improbable Fiction, & Jim (author of the play & APT actor) & Brenda Devita (APT artistic director) were in the audience in front of us. It was a lovely evening & a side benefit of the mask...it kept my nose warm on a chilly night. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment