Thursday, June 10, 2021

Maternity Dress

Dress: Faux-Wrap Maxi Dress by Hutch x Maxey Greene (size 2x) via Nuuly (use my link & we both get $10 off)
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Sandals: Born
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
I felt so pretty in this flowing maxi with all its layers of soft colors...I especially liked that the orange was on top. According to the reviews, the fit was large...so I sized down...I could have gone down another size even. This was made as a maternity dress, but it obviously doesn't have to be...but would be great for breast feeding. The length was perfect on me, but this would be too long on anyone shorter than 5'7" without heels. 
My sandals got lost in the grass...but they are just the same orange sandals I often wear. 
I'm so sad that neither David nor I noticed that my earring was flipped...the orange flowers with green leaves were a great match for the colors in the dress. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Bourbon, Mediteranee eyeshadow duo by Nars, Acidberry eyeshadow from Sugarpill Cosmetics, Bite Beauty lipliner in 72, NYX lipstick in 507, & Conga-Line Coral nail polish by OPI. 
I wore this dress to get a dental exam in preparation for a cleaning. Then on to another appointment to get a steroid shot in my knee...where there was a man playing the piano beautifully. I was told this was the first time in over a year anyone had sat down to play. Wisconsin on the floor. Not sure why this big gap is here, can't fix?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
The end of the Wisconsin Film Fest online...I watched 21 films, which is about the number of movies I actually see in person (after I buy tickets for too many). Ladies DJ-ing on Twitch. 
And more Twitch music the next night...I had to watch/listen on my phone as I got a new (purple!) iMac & David was transferring all my stuff. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.
    maternity wear tops

    ReplyDelete