Tuesday, June 8, 2021

51 Year Old Cupcake

Dress: Tonal Stripe Iris Dress by Maison Tara (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Leggings: LuLaRoe via eBay (TC2)
Sandals: Born
Earrings: Wendy Baker
Necklace & Bracelet: Colleen Toland
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
Let's get this out of the way up front...I realize I look like a 51 year old cupcake in this dress. I mean, I don't believe in dressing your age, but what was I thinking closeting this dress?! I wore this dress only to get my photos taken. The fit was good, I could have gone down a size. The color & style just weren't me...other than that, the only thing I didn't like about it was how the waist was a 'V' & that, combined with the floofy fabric made the boob area look droopy. 
I had intended to style this as completely monochrome, but the lilac in these leggings matched so nicely...I had to wear them. Also, I think the dress needed a pattern to pop...so now you look at the bottom instead of the cupcake top, right?! 
This Colleen Toland set has matching earrings, but I went with the larger Wendy Baker ones instead.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Viper; UD eyeshadow in Dazed, Cyber Punk, Euphoric, & Purple Dust; Grape lip liner by MAC; NYX Cosmic Metals in Ultra Violet; UD lipstick in Mad; & OPI nail polish in Next Stop...The Bikini Zone & Pile on the Sprinkles. 
May's Boxy Charm...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment