Wednesday, June 2, 2021

1st Elkhorn Antique Flea Market 2021

Dress: Blush & Orange Floral Faux-Wrap Dress by Donna Morgan (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress, RIP
Sandals: Fly London
All Jewelry: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
The color combination in this dress was just so pretty...pink, blush, orange, & brown. The fit & length were great, but the belt was attached, which was fine, but there were annoying pointless belt loops. 
I don't know what kind of trees these weeping vines are, but I adore them.
This was my first time wearing this earring & clamp bracelet. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Bourbon, Phlox & Agate eyeshadow by Natasha Denona, NYX lipliner in Pumpkin, Toast lipstick from Bite Beauty, OPI nail polish. 
Allen Centennial Garden on UW campus, we often take photos here as it's on our way to work. I took this photo because of the gorgeous purple flowering tree, but when we came back the following week, it had already shed all the flowers. Duran Duran Friday. 
Girlie hugs! Kate & Jason came over the weekend of the Wisconsin Film Fest (online only this year) so we could enjoy some movies together. 
We watched 2 excellent films, Golden Voices & Here We Are...& a mediocre documentary, My Darling Supermarket. It kickstarted the film fest for me, as it had begun on Thursday & my first movies weren't watched until they came over on Saturday. Saturday night dance tunes. 
Elkhorn Antique Flea Market! Our first since 2019. It was so wonderful to be back looking at all the treasures. Check out that amazing dental cabinet with copper hardware...we didn't have a use for it, but wow! I also fell in love with those metal column tops/bases...they would have been spectacular rings around flowers. Our first purchase of the day was that metal table...David will make a new top for it...outside? Inside? 
My favorite score of the day...these cherub light scones...oh, my! And how perfect is this light fixture for our wreck room...which we are doing up in a 60s/70s theme.
Did this cherub vase come home with us? Sadly, it did not. It was a bit too pricey for me relative to how much I liked it. But, this victrola horn is now ours...I've wanted one for decades. David wanted those piano something-or-others to use as legs for an outdoor table. 
Oh, I lied...this mermaid was our first find of the day...we saw her in the first few minutes of arriving & I had to have her. I'm going to paint her a sparkly blue with gold highlights & she will live in the backyard. I can never resist these 60s Italian wall candle holders...another wreck room item. 
Assorted copper & metal containers...& a handmade metal rose we bought from a lovely gentleman. A catholic bell. And a lamp & music stand.
Finally, we picked up a bunch of vintage silverware & a few glass containers...the 2 blue ones now reside in our bathroom & hold make-up remover & face products. UnderCovered Live performs songs by Sufjan Stevens. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment