Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Shiny! Leopard! Sparkle!

 Dress: Green & Floral Print Twofer Dress by eShakti (size 28) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: MAK Dream of the Crop via Modcloth (size 4x)
Tights: We Love Colors in Spruce Green
Shoes: Bandolino, thrifted 
Earring & Bracelet: Vintage
Necklace: Babil & Bijou, former etsy shop
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I was so excited by this outfit I had put together...then I tried the dress on...too tight, boo. I wore it just for a few hours at work & for a bit of erranding & lunch with my sweetie. The top of this has stretch, but the bottom does not...I should know better by now, I need to size up to a 30 in eShakti chiffon fabric. I adored the color combination...even with all that white thrown in. I can't really speak to the fit as this was ill fitting for me in the pocket/hip area, but the length was good. 
This is such an interesting color combination...so of course I was smitten. I'd really like to take the colors that most sparked joy & put together an outfit...burgundy, hunter green, teal, & mauve. 
Once upon a time, green was my favorite color...so I have a lot of jewelry in that shade that doesn't get worn much. It was fun to wear it out...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mars; UD eyeshadow in Young Love, Bang Bang, & Bondage; Cherry Skies Liquid Suede lipstick by NYX; & Essie nail polish in Shearling Darling. 
After work, David & I had Indian buffet for lunch...shocking, right. Alternate jewelry I had been considering for this outfit. And...a fabulous mail day! New single earrings from Teri & my Torrid sale haul.
January's Boxy Charm box...it's like they know me...check out that orange & gold glittery eyeshadow palette! Also, Treat (as in Trick or Treat) liquid lip color from Sugarpill.  
Sock Dreams sale socks...& 2 somethings old & 2 somethings new. Back when I thought I was going to wear that plaid sequined Eloquii dress for NYE...I bought these sparkly Doc Martens to wear with it...& I kept this leopard coat that came with the dress, but I never posted photos of either of them. And...a recent Eloquii order...I seem to have a thing for leopard print & shiny. 

1 comment:

  1. I almost bought those Docs, but I have bought entirely too many Docs lately...most recently the flip sequin ones that gave me an EPIC blister on day one. (But they're awesome!) I really love this shade of purple on you. And it's always nice to know that someone else shares my abiding love for UD eyeliner! THEY BROUGHT BACK LUCKY AND I AM PLEASED. Now they need to resurrect 1999.

    ReplyDelete