Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Artichokes, Asparagus, & Pòke

 Dress: Textural Dots Twirl Dress by Nic + Zoe (size 3x) via GB Resellers 
Cardigan: Seventh Avenue, thrifted 
Leggings: Torrid (size 4x)
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Tahari, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I first plucked this dress out of my closet because I needed something sleeveless to wear to the second installment of my farmers' market tattoo. I don't love this dress...but I always end up having fun styling it...my challenge to myself was to wear it differently than I had in the past. I last wore this dress in spring of 2016.
It was raining out the second time I wore this outfit, so we popped into the library for photos. 
I've been collecting metal bookends so I can make some art for our rec room inspired by this piece...mine will be more colorful. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Roach, Too Faced eyeshadow in Holla For A Dolla & Gold Dipped, Pineapple & Lemonade eyeshadow from Violet Voss, NYX lip palette in The Reds, & Danke Shiny Red nail polish by OPI. 
Tattoo time with magical Maggie! She added asparagus & artichokes to my arm...stunning!
David & I spent the day running fun errands...peeking into Retro Revolution & Deconstruction Inc...we brought home 2 door handles (the ones with the twisted handle on the left) from Decon, then had Indian buffet...I *think*...I mean, I didn't take any photos of it so how do I know if it actually happened?! But I *do* remember I had sparkling wine & Pòke with the girlie at her place...& we listened to records. 

No comments:

Post a Comment