Sunday, January 6, 2019

Thrifting in Milwaukee

 Dress: Twist Front Floral Fit & Flare Dress by London Times (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Charter Club, thrifted 
Tights: We Love Colors in Turquoise 
Shoes: Loft, thrifted
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
The colors & patterns in this dress reminded me of the blue/green algae blooms that show up in the lakes around here in summer...much more appropriate for a dress than in water. This dress was a great fit all over...I wouldn't change a thing about it, although, the long sleeves prevent this from being a year round dress.
Photos taken outside Razed & Found.
I was excited to finally find the right outfit to wear this beauty of a necklace that Ms. Wendy made last summer...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Junkie; Guilt Trip, Radio, Big Sky, & Stranded eyeshadow from UD; NYX lip palette in The Plums; & This Color's Making Waves nail polish by OPI. 
My alternate jewelry picks...I pluck things out of my collection that I think might work, then I ask David's opinion. 
I *think* I wore this dress to make salmon at Angie's for dinner...with this lovely wine I got from Square...I need to put a photo of it here so I remember to buy more. David & Freddy...the cutest couple ever. 
I also wore this outfit to check out some of our favorite thrift stores in Milwaukee with Super Boo. We came home with a (hopefully not too) large light fixture for his office & a fantastic yellow table for the rec room. 
I am in love with these gigantic metal windows at Razed & Found...I take a photo of them every time we are there...but this is my favorite display...in front of metal doors (or metal roofs?). 

And...finally, a farmers' market salad I made...with spinach, sprouts, roasted beets, bacon, & hard boiled eggs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment