Monday, January 14, 2019

Bubbles

 Dress: Cold Shoulder Animal Print Dress by Vicky Tiel (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee Shop
Tights: We Love Colors in Rubine (or Maroon) 
Shoes: Adrienne Vittadini, thrifted 
Earring: etXarte
Necklaces: All 3, Vintage Miriam Haskell
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I'm so pleased I pulled this out of my closet to wear...I bought this from the GB Shop (or GB resellers) ages ago, but haven't worn it until now...the last time I wore this dress (rented from GB) was in the winter of 2014...that was like last year, right? 5 years ago!? Crazy. While I'm not a fan of shift dresses...I love a sexy cold shoulder. And this animal print is too fabulous for words. 
I didn't even remember there was a cut-out in back...this is my official cougar dress. 
Look...shoulders! Not arms...most cold shoulder garments are actually cold arms...which is also fetching, but misleading. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline; UD eyeshadow in Bang Bang, Turn On, Drunk Dial, & Young Love; UD Space Powder; NYX Liquid Suede lipstick in Cherry Skies; & Black Metal Dahlia nail polish by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. 
I whipped this outfit together to wear to an all bubbles tasting at Square Wine right before the end of the year. I like bubbles!
All the cute couples being cute (this is what I say to Kate when I'm taking her picture...cute, cute, cute).
 Cute.
 Cute.
I wore this dress again a week ago to get photos (it was already dark by the time we went to wine tasting) & out to dinner at Sal's with my sweetie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment