Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Merry Miracles & Sad Daddy

 Dress: Enchanting Felicity Dress by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: MAK via Modcloth (size 4x)
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace: A Lucious Thing
Bracelet: Vintage
Tights: We Love Colors in Spruce Green
Shoes: Born
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I was smitten with this dress & all the pretty colors in it...more of an autumn/winter color palette of floral fun. I wanted to keep it...but I'll wait until it comes to the GB Shop. The fit & length was great...& one side of the neck had a charming ruffle...however, there was a whole lotta cleavage goin' on...which is not a bad thing & I only mention it when my bra shows & it looks sloppy. Cleavage = good. Sloppy cleavage = ungood. 
I'm always excited to break out the mustard cardigan & shoes.
The main flower in this necklace broke off in the move...so since I hadn't gotten around to fixing it properly...I pulled off the closure on my coffee bag & then cut most of the plastic away so I just had thin wire to reattach the flower to the rest of the necklace. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Overdrive; Anastasia eyeshadow in New Wave, Edge, Adorn, & Electric; Gothica lipstick by Kat von D; Heat lipstick from UD; & Sinful Colors nail polish in Copper Pot. 
Confectionique's Merry Miracles December market. So many things to oooooo & aaaahhh over. I brought home two tassels (pictured), a fancy flower purse in browns, & a vintage Santa mug with a tree coming out of his head (our first Christmas tree at our new house!). 
 Pretty parasols hanging from the ceiling...
Look what Kate got me!!! A piggy & a doggy cable bites. Adorable. Indian buffet with David...then a trip to Deconstruction Inc to look around. We brought home a sheet each of this tin ceiling for our dining room & living room. 
Finally, I wore this dress to see Sad Daddy at North Street Cabaret with the girlie & her man. I was looking forward to their tasty guacamole...but they drastically cut down their menu...so I had some spinach artichoke dip instead. 
 Sad Daddy, from Arkansas...

No comments:

Post a Comment