Thursday, July 24, 2014

Igigi, circa 2007 or earlier...

 Dress: Igigi, old...at least 2007
Sandals: Born
Necklace: Antique
Earring: etXarte
Bracelet: Vinage gold charm bracelet, charms collected by me in the 90s
Photography: Super Boo & Me
I wore this extremely old Igigi dress to work a few weeks ago because I didn't have any Gwynnie Bee clothing at home. Sadness. I simply adore the color of this dress! The last time I wore it was in 2010 while in Europe with Kate. It was really too full of wrinkles to wear, but if I own an iron...I don't know where it is. I did try to get some of them out with my flat iron (for my hair)...but that didn't work as well as I envisioned it would. 

I bought this necklace & bracelet at the same antique jewelry shop back in 1994. I had been searching for the perfect gold charm bracelet for a while & when I mentioned it to a vender at a vintage jewelry show, she told me to visit her shop. I fell in love with this bracelet & for the next several years I collected charms for it on ebay & as gifts...then I lost interest because most of the charms didn't mean anything to me. I am hoping some day I will travel the world & collect charms from all the places I visit. Some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment