Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Feed the Birds

 Dress: Vintage Bird Fit & Flare Dress by Flutter via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Sandals: Born
Necklace: Babil & Bijou
Earring: ebay
Photography: Kate & Me (iPhone)
I wore this dress to farmers' market with the girlie. It was pretty, but waaaaay too big on me. I got this in a size 32 because there is no stretch, but I should have gotten a 26 or 28. This dress would be adorable on someone else, it's just not my style...too light & sweet. Adorable bird pattern & I loved the flow-y full skirt. The fabric was cheap feeling & the belt that came with it was enormous. 
Besides getting delicious fresh fruits & vegetables, my favorite thing about farmers' market is all the fun bands (except for the Peruvian flute band & the piccolo guy). 

Its season is short, but I love this Asian green, hon tsai tai, with lovely yellow flowers. It can be cooked & eaten, flowers & all...but I like to put mine in salads to add a pop of color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment