Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Cymbeline

Dress: Floral Wrap Maxi Dress by Hutch (size 2x) via Nuuly (use my link & we both get $10 off)
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 45-42-59
Another gorgeous goddess dress from Nuuly...in a color I wouldn't normally consider a flattering one for me...powder blue with dramatic black flower outlines. Perfection. 
A little peak of my flattering footwear...one boot from the ER & a hiking shoe on the other foot. I was in so much pain on this day. Still undiagnosed with gout (this was Saturday & I'd find out on Tuesday) & getting worse. But I was determined to be pretty dammit. 
I love any reason to wear this marvelous Miriam Haskell necklace David got me one year for Christmas. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Golden Nugget & Sin City eyeshadow by Too Faced, UD eyeshadow in Arctic, 714 lipliner by UD, Kat von D lipstick in Santa Sangre, & OPI nail polish in All I Want For Christmas (Is OPI). 
A close-up of the necklace...it has a water feature...that round bit to the right is filled with floating gold flecks & sparkling stones. It is even more fabulous in person.
APT picnic time with David & Angie...cumin roasted salmon with cilantro sauce on mixed greens with an avocado/tomato salad. Eins Zwei Dry to drink & both Fern & toddler picked raspberries for dessert. 
I was in too much pain to put a mask on...I just couldn't handle one more thing. I can feel how much it hurt as I look at this photo. I'm better now, but the gout is still not completely gone. This play was worth the effort it took for me to get to it...Cymbeline was their best play of the season & I adored the all female casting. 
A video visit with the girlie the next day. DJs on Twitch...check out the chick playing 78s on 2 gramophones...bad ass. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment