Monday, October 21, 2019

American Players Theatre

 Dress: Speakeasy Print Fit & Flare Dress by Effie's Heart (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee, Try Then Buy
Leggings: LuLaRoe via eBay 
Shoes: Dr. Martens
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I fell in love with this dress the instant I saw it...so Art Deco...but $90, even if I *was* the first person to get it, seemed steep...but when it went on sale for $50...I made it mine. It was fabulous in every way...although, honestly...I could have done without the red faux buttons. Great fit & it's nice to have a cold weather Effie's Heart dress. 
These leggings really wanted to be paired with this dress...& added all the colors. 
I don't know how long I've had this lipstick...but this was my first time wearing it & it is magnificent...a lovely warm red with glitter *swoon*...so of course I looked & it has been discontinued. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion; UD eyeshadow in Smog, Creep, Sin, & Sidecar; Love+ eyeshadow from Sugarpill Cosmetics; UD Liquid Lipstick in Trap Queen; & Danke-Shiny Red nail polish by OPI. 
I use a lot of Urban Decay products, but this was my first time using their mascara, Perversion...I hated it. Within just a few weeks of using this tube, the bristles on the brush stayed plastered to the wand & wouldn't bounce back. Worst mascara ever. I first wore this dress to see Macbeth at APT with David. It was our last outdoor play of the season. 
Farmers' market looking autumnal. I also wore this outfit to go to APT with David, Kate, & Angie to see A Doll's House & have our final picnic of the season.
Kate had had oral surgery, so David made her a smoothie since she couldn't chew...poor girlie. A Doll's House was SO good...so different than I remember. Next month we are going to see A Doll's House, Part 2...I am curious to see what these characters have been up to. 
Anthology in Madison is my go-to place for awesome cards & fun stuff. Rye after running at the dog park...on our new back porch. And...haircut. 
I'm off to Tennessee to visit my parents & go to Nashville for a few days...see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment