Thursday, October 3, 2019

The Book of Will // Sequoia

 Dress: All the Leaves Maxi Dress by City Chic (size XXL/24)
Sandals: Born
Earring & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Gorgeous maxi dress from City Chic...I bought this during one of their sales either at the end of last summer or the one before. This fabric has no stretch to it, so it sometimes sags on the sides & exposes my bra. Otherwise, this dress made me feel like a Goddess & I adored how it showed off my farmers' market tattoo. 
This untattooed arm looks so lonely...
So many pretty colors in this dress...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Junkie, Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow in D.D.C., Vinyl & Legend eyeshadow by Kat von D, Flashback lipstick from UD, & China Glaze nail polish in Agro. 
I first wore this dress to Spring Green with Super Boo...where we had dinner at Arthur's Supper Club. I had been wanting to check this place out for years...such a throwback to my youth. They had a salad bar with a cooler for the plates. That Brandy Old Fashioned was the best part of the meal...they make a damn fine drink. 
Our food was alright, nothing special...& soooo salty. We won't go back, but it was a fun experience...& we got to sit by this amazing creation...
After dinner...The Book of Will at American Players Theatre on a lovely fall evening...
Marvelous market flowers that match our kitchen. I also wore this outfit to the office, where I did some rare reading between clients. Then...off to pick up the girlie from work to have dinner at a new restaurant, Sequoia. 
 Well, hello there...
My sushi was passable, but Kate's ramen was delicious...I'd go back in the winter for a comforting bowl of soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment