Thursday, October 10, 2019

Forage & The Harmaleighs

 Dress: Printed Color Block Scuba Fit & Flare Dress by Gabby Skye (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Clarks, thrifted 
Earring: etXarte
Black/Gold Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Magnifying Glass Necklace: former Etsy shop
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
The pattern on this dress reminded me of Spirograph, so I adored it...& those shades of burgundy were so pretty. The fit & length were spot on, but the armholes were larger than necessary. The skirt had a great flare. Being scuba fabric, it was a tad heavy...I would have preferred to wear this dress on a colder day with a cardigan & tights. 
I have a lot of jewelry, but for some reason...this dress stumped me...so I stuck to basic black & gold. 
I'm in love with my eyeshadow here...
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Oxblood; Urban Decay eyeshadow in Bang Bang, Drunk Dial, & Young Love; Dubonnet Amplified lipstick from MAC; & Hollywood & Wine nail polish by OPI. 
I wore this dress to have dinner with the girlie on a Monday after work. We ate outside at Forage & it was lovely...their combination salad & grain bowls are delightfully delectable. 
After dinner we headed over to High Noon Saloon to wait for the doors to open...& watched about a dozen people walk by with pool cues in various sorts of cases.
I often polish my nails in the car right before driving somewhere...so they have a chance to dry. I was going to put a coat of this blackened burgundy shade on, but the brush had disappeared! I've never seen this before...so, mismatched orange nails had to stay. However, I did manage to paint them before David & I took pictures of this outfit on another day.
Kate & I were surprised they didn't have tables set up in front of the stage for this show as they often do during the week...so up in the balcony we went. The Harmaleighs were fabulous...I was so worried that the ladies would break up & no more band...but after 6 years of dating...they've kept the band together through their romantic breakup a year ago. Yay! Also, another early show for us as they were the opening band...after their set, we bought their vinyl & went home. 
New Book Book for my new iPhone. After several months of waiting...they've started our concrete project...2 slabs in back for a workshop David is going to build, a backyard patio with a fire pit, & up front...driveway, walkway, & patio. They are working on it right now as I type this...it is soooo beautiful.
Freddie! Along with an amazing drink Angie made with brandy & fresh apple cider that she reduced...& a yummy dinner. 

1 comment: