Saturday, October 19, 2019

Wilder Maker // LASKA

 Dress: Houndstooth Shirred Bodice Midi Dress by London Times (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Socks: Sock Dreams
Boots: Dr. Martens
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Earring: etXarte
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress seemed too formfitting to wear at first...but Kate assured me that it was good...so here it is. I love a houndstooth print, but don't love the seam down the middle. Otherwise it was great...I especially liked the shirring in the middle...with elastic just under the bust...giving me that empire silhouette that I prefer...& a slight hi-low hem. 
These photos were taken with David's new iPhone 11 Pro...on a highly overcast day...in the rain. Not bad...it seems to oversaturate color when the conditions aren't ideal though. 
I've had these brand new Doc Martens for several years...I unearthed them in our move. I *think* this is my first time wearing them.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Bang Bang & Young Love eyeshadow by UD, Sugarpill eyeshadow in Love+, Russian Red lipstick from MAC, & OPI nail polish in A Little Guilt Under the Kilt. 
I wore this dress for our drive home from Chicago...but first, breakfast! Elly's Pancake House was just down the block from our Airbnb...& it looked good. It was not good. The menu stated that their smoked salmon was cured in house...so we both tried it. Big mistake. The fresh squeezed orange juice was tasty. The next day...I wore this outfit again to travel to Spring Green with Kate for our last Shitty Show of the season. But before that...I was at work & my necklace broke. It was sad. It is now in the capable hands of Wendy Baker being mended. I'm not sure how I'm going to live without it. 
Tacos in the rain with my girlie...
LASKA was the opening band...& our favorite of the two. A violin always wins.
Drive-by Fredding...picking up our CSA on our way to work. Indian buffet for lunch...& this month's Boxy Charm box.

No comments:

Post a Comment