Monday, November 4, 2019

Gleam & Freddie Turns 1!

 Dress: Dark Floral Faux Wrap Midi Dress by Jessica Howard (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Leggings: Torrid (size 4x)
Boots: Doc Martens
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Jason, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Paisley print is one of my prized patterns...& it was so pretty in shades of purple. The fit on this was great with the exception of having to pin the neckline to keep it closed. Fully lined made it a great dress for a fall day...& boots! There was a dainty gathering at the bottom of the sleeve & a bit of a pouf at the shoulder. Some grey in the fabric was the only thing that prevented me from purchasing this lovely 3 season dress. 
These Docs are a shiny eggplant...which I feel I mention here every time I wear them...but it doesn't photograph well. 
This "O" lipstick from MAC is one of my favorites...so I'm always happy to have a purpley outfit to wear it with. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Delinquent; UD eyeshadow in Hell Ride, Wildheart, Stranded, & Guilt Trip; "O" lipstick by MAC; & OPI nail polish in Yes My Condor Can-do!
David & I made ~60 quarts of tomato soup in this enormous pot he bought...
we then froze most of it, but brought enough for dinner with Angie & Freddie. It was delicious. And Freddie was adorable. Also, I definitely did not wear this dress...but I have to post Freddie photos.
I most definitely did wear this dress the next day to attend Gleam at Olbrich Gardens with Kate & Jason. If you make this picture bigger...you can see the girlie peeping at me from inside the doors. The first art installation was above one of the ponds & was a woman smelling a rose from one angle & from another...it was a young girl blowing on a dandelion. 
More light displays...including the one I voted as my favorite, Double Helix II. Kate & Jason pulling the levers to launch the kinetic light waves...it was so beautiful in person. 
The next day I wore this outfit again to shop Confectionique's Halloween market...where I bought a little black vintage purse & got some free original Nixon campaign pins. 
I wore this dress yet again to go to work with David & eat at Cafe Porta Alba for the final time before they closed forever. 
The final flowers of the market season...more Freddie, & my monthly Boxy Charm box.
My final wearing of this dress was for Freddie's 1st birthday party...where I styled it with orange Clawz (Crocs in paw & claw form) so as not to be dressed up. Angie made the tastiest mac & cheese, and wonderfully delicious salmon. Freddie kept stealing food off his mom's plate which I thought was precious.
Father & son wrapping paper tasting...book being read & drum courtesy of Angie's sister. 
 Cake time!
Last of my favorite high garlic guy's garlic & antique apple lady's apples. Also, I ordered pumpkin orange Docs...& got beige ones instead...who wears beige Docs?!

No comments:

Post a Comment