Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Mary Gauthier // Jaimee Harris

 Dress: Floral Wrap Midi Dress by Hutch (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Talbots, thrifted 
Tights: We Love Colors in Yellow
Shoes: Born
All Jewelry: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress was fab in every way...a bit too dainty on the pattern, or I might have purchased it. This true wrap dress was perfect for a lovely spring day, but would be too heavy for hot days...& I loved how it moved in the wind...especially the fluttery sleeves. The midi length was a refreshing change as this isn't as popular as it once was & it seems somehow more feminine to me than the shorter dresses.
Mid-afternoon sun makes it more difficult to take photos out in the wild, but then we discovered the house on this garden's grounds hid it just right...
Tulips on me, tulips in the background...
I wore this dress to work, then we took these photos...& I was off to my first show of the year at The Shitty Barn...where I definitely needed this cardigan as we've had the chilliest spring. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Deep Blue; Violet Voss eyeshadow in Flamingos, Pinwheel, Pineapple, & Island; Flamepoint eyeshadow from Sugarpill Cosmetics; No-Tell Motel lipstick by UD; Seether Vice Special Effects from UD; & OPI nail polish in Friar, Friar, Pants on Fire!
David & I had Indian buffet for lunch...if I had to pick one thing to eat for the rest of my life...it would most certainly be Indian food. First Shitty Show!!! Jaimee Harris opened (red pants), but she also sang with Mary Gauthier (which I learned is pronounced Go-Shay), which was perfect as she had such a sweet voice & Mary is more of a songwriter & storyteller. Wonderful show & it felt so nice to be back at the barn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment