Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Davina & The Vagabonds

 Dress: Ditsy Floral Black Fit & Flare Dress by Eva Rose (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Leggings: LuLaRoe (size TC2) via eBay
Sandals: Born
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
These cotton dresses from Eva Rose are a summer dream...they have replaced Cherry Velvet, who no longer makes my size, in my closet. Everything about this dress was perfection...the only reason I didn't buy it is because I already own quite a few & this itty bitty print did not have enough presence for me. 
I'm smitten with these baking leggings. I know they don't really go...but why let that stop me now?! 
Freshly dyed hair...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in LSD, Love + & Buttercupcake eyeshadow from Sugarpill Cosmetics, Too Faced eyeshadow in Marzipan & Crème Brûlée, MAC lipstick in Russian Red, & Aim to Misbehave nail polish by Essie. 
I first wore this dress to peruse some garage sales after market...this bowling ball house has long been a favorite of mine...but they weren't letting any of their good stuff go. Pictorial evidence of Zelda's wellbeing (I was feeding her while Kate & Jason were in St. Louis) & Indian buffet with David. 
The next night...Kate got back into town just in time to see Davina with me...we got a table right up front. She has an amazing voice & is just adorable...she noticed me from stage & waved *fan girl squee*. 
Things that came into my life while wearing this outfit...garage sale finds, LuLaRoe leggings from eBay, 2 new bags to help organize my purse from Etsy, & some sale items from Urban Decay.

No comments:

Post a Comment