Friday, June 7, 2019

Buffalo Gospel // Derek Pritzl & The Gamble

 Dress: Pricilla Dress in Rose Bouquet by Queen of Heartz (size 24) via GB Shop
Cardigan: Minx (size 2x), thrifted
Leggings: Torrid (size 4x)
Shoes: Bandolino, thrifted
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I last wore this dress 2 1/2 years ago in 2 sizes larger...I rented it from GB in my normal size of 28, but it ran really big...so when it came up for sale in the shop, I took a chance & went 2 sizes smaller...perfect. I like dresses with unexpected color combinations...& these deep burgundy & red flowers against the pastel blue background were lovely. 
Showing off my completed farmers' market tattoo.
And the deep scooped back.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline; UD eyeshadow in Alchemy, Bondage, & Sonic; Seashell eyeshadow from Violet Voss; Majella lipstick by NARS; & OPI nail polish in Marooned on Mammoth. 
David found all these fun decorative appliqués for us to add to our wainscoting & other areas.

I wore this outfit to travel to The Shitty Barn again...this time to see Buffalo Gospel, with Derek Pritzl opening. And to eat tacos. 
It was another chilly night at the barn...these bands shared some members. The standup bass player recognized me from Pokey LaFarge a few weeks back. 
I also wore this dress to visit Angie & Freddie with David & eat dinner. Watching Freddie feed himself is pretty much the cutest thing ever...he just loves food. 
My Boxy Charm box & some treasures off of eBay...LuLaRoe leggings & this Oscar de le Renta vintage necklace I've been stalking online for a while...waiting to find a good price...& matching earrings!
Pretty frilly tulips from Five Green Acres bought at farmers' market...the orange ones are called Sensual Touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment