Sunday, June 9, 2019

Birthday Celebration with My Girlie

 Dress: Chiffon Trim So Little Thyme Dress by Jason Wu for Eloquii (size 28) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: MAK via ModCloth (size 4x)
Tights: We Love Colors in Gold
Shoes: Born
All Jewelry: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress is amazingly gorgeous...like take my breath away stunning. Unfortunately, the armholes are a disaster...not only are they huge, but the fabric gaps out there & looks sloppy...not a dress you could wear without a cardigan. However, the material of this is substantial, so it really is just a spring dress as it's too heavy for the heat of summer...so you'd wear a cardigan anyhow. My other complaint is that the raw edge chiffon trim was carelessly cut in places. Otherwise...this dress is amazing & I felt beautiful wearing it...the pattern is just so pretty. I'd buy this if it comes to the shop & try to alter it. 
It was 1 in the afternoon...really the worst time to try to take photos...but this mural on the side of the co-op had just enough shade to make it possible. 
The jewelry I get the most compliments on is always made by the lovely Wendy...she is so talented...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Overdrive, Violet Voss & Huda Beauty eyeshadow, Coral Plated Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour by MAC, & OPI nail polish in Orange You Going To The Game? 
Girlie selfie...usie...cuties...
Kate wasn't feeling well during my birthday weekend, & the following weekend was gradation & Mother's Day...so my birthday celebration was a bit late...but really, the entire month of May belongs to meeeeee.
Dinner & cocktails at Heritage...including my beloved deviled eggs. I got an extra as they left out the bagel one since it wasn't translatable to dairy-free for Kate & it's exclusion made me sad.
Summer art project, downtown doors...various artists transformed secondary doors downtown into pretty works of art...
Moving on to Merchant for more cocktails from their new drink menu...so satisfying...they do the best craft cocktails in town. 
What?!! Weinermobile sighting while driving Kate home...this called for pictures! And I matched the hot dog. 
Girlie selfie with the weinie...I always have fun with my bezzer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment