Monday, June 17, 2019

Anna Tivel // Among The Wild

 Dress: Turquoise Floral Fit & Flare Dress by Jessica Howard (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Leggings: LuLaRoe via eBay 
Sandals: Array, thrifted
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklaces & Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Great Miami Vice colors in this dress (I've never seen that show, can you believe it? I didn't watch tv much back then)...liked the length, fit, & textured fabric. Cute dress to wear twice, then send back. 
To me, the best part of this outfit is my LuLaRoe leggings...I just love that they come in my size now because there are so many pretty patterns. 
I chained these two vintage necklaces together to get them at the right length.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Abyss; Anastasia eyeshadow in Bahamas, Inheritance, Mediterranean, & Seychelles; Quince lipstick from Bite Beauty; & Atomic Orange nail polish by OPI. 
I wore this outfit to get a facial (birthday present from David)...it's one of those things that's difficult for me to spend money on, but it's one of my very favorite things...so relaxing & pampering. Also, we got our little apple trees from Weston Antique Apples (our favorite apple vendor at farmers' market)...one each of King David, Arkansas Black, & Ashmead's Kernal. 
Later that day...Spring Green with Kate! Her first Shitty Show of the season...after that lovely facial, I couldn't bear to cover my skin with foundation...so bare skin for me. 
Rosé on a spring day with my bezzer. And tacos.
Among the Wild opened...then Anna Tivel (with sometime special guest harmonies by J.E. Sunde). 
The next morning...West side farmers' market in my nightgown...with lilacs! I also wore this outfit on another day to work...then we took photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment