Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Memorial Weekend

 Dress: Technicolor Stripe Oceangoing Dress by Effie's Heart (size 4x) via GB Resellers 
Leggings: LuLaRoe (size TC2) via ebay
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring & Necklace: former Etsy shop
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
When GB got this colorful stripey Effie's Heart dress...I swooned & put it on priority...but it never got sent to me. So when Rita or Loraine had it available...I swooped in & nabbed it. Perfect summer dress, ADORE EH all summer long. This high/low style worked for me because the same pattern is showing in the back. I loved this dress so much I wore it all weekend. 
What made this dress even *more* happy...pairing it with these colorful zigzag leggings...
Light make-up for me since we spent both Saturday & Sunday outside...in perfect spring weather. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Torch & Starfire; Harpsichord, Fran, & Legend eyeshadow by Kat von D; New York Apple lipstick from MAC; & OPI nail polish in Animal-istic. 
Saturday, WASTED: Goes All Natural. Delightful natural wines & tasty nibbles. I made curried deviled eggs. It was a lovely day to sit outside surrounded by David & Kate. 
Also, there was a cute dog...how did she not make it into any of the pictures?! Too much drinking, not enough photos. 
Sunday, Tony's annual birthday cookout featuring an adorable Freddie eating his first watermelon. And a far away picture of David learning from Nathan that we shouldn't lease a car, but buy a car that's been leased for 3 years instead. It makes sense. 
 The cutest baby ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment