Sunday, June 23, 2019

The Ordinary

 Dress: Pink Multi Colorblock Fit & Flare Dress by Hutch (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Tights: ?
Shoes: Dr. Martens, thrifted
Earring: Former Etsy Shop
Pink Necklace: Wendy Baker
Long Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This rather heavy lined dress was perfect for our fall-like spring. Good fit & length...I liked the color combination & vertical lines. 
What I enjoyed most about this outfit was breaking out these never worn Docs that I found a few years ago at Savers. 
I really love my make-up here, but unsure about the jewelry choices...
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX Faux Blacks eyeliner in Oxblood; Urban Decay eyeshadow in Hot Spot, Bang Bang, Ambitious, Devilish, & Young Love; Dubonnet Amplified lipstick by MAC; NYX lip palette in The Plums; & Suzy Loves Sydney nail polish from OPI. 
What came in the mail? My Play! box from Sephora, some skincare from The Ordinary, LuLaRoe leggings, & some velvet leggings from an online friend. I was looking for some marula oil to mix with my Drunk Elephant night serum & The Ordinary brand came up...I am LOVING these incredibly *cheap* products...why didn't anyone tell meeeee?! Well, I'm telling you...check them out. 
David & I wanted a quick lunch between clients & I had been wanting to check out Five Guys for YEARS...so, this was our first time there...it was pretty tasty. I went to The Sylvee to buy tickets to a show & there were about 8 people camped outside (they had been there since morning & ordered pizza for lunch according to the ticket lady)...it was still several hours until doors opened for a band I've never heard of. But they have dedicated fans. 
Thursday CSA pick-up at Angie's. I changed clothes. We worshipped our favorite adorable baby & Angie made delicious food...we brought over catfish (which none of us particularly likes, but it was what was freshest at market) & Angie slathered it in ramp butter that she made. Delightful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment