Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Patrick Sweany

 Dress: Sweetheart Appaloosa Print Dress by Leota (size 5x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Fluevog 
Earring: The Gilded Gypsies 
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This will be the last Leota dress I closet in a 5x...which used to fit like a 4x, but they've obviously redid their patterns...so, yay! They are true to size now. These sweetheart neckline dress are always cute...except this one is too big to give me much of a shape. It was still fun for a wear. I've also worn this in lipstick print (my favorite, I wish I could find it to buy), orange & pink (this is how their 4x used to fit me), neon 80s, & pink python
I have teggings that perfectly match the dots in this dress, which is what I wore to The Shitty Barn, but I grabbed these on my way out the door to work...& they were the wrong ones. Oh, well...they still match the necklace. 
I bought these Fluevogs back in the 90s after I wore a pair out...& was heartbroken that the sole changed from being black leather...to cork...they look like Birkenstocks, so I hardly ever wear them. But I'm old now & like comfort. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Anthem, Swoon, & Löve eyeshadow from Kat von D; Firebird, Speedball, & Big Bang lipstick by Urban Decay; & OPI nail polish in You're the Shade That I Want. 
I wore this dress to travel to The Shitty Barn to see Patrick Sweany (which autocorrect really wants to substitute sweaty). I went for the 3 taco dinner special...& picked pork, sunflower seeds, & white fish. 
Olive loves that we have the couch set up in the rec room...soooo many pillows. Sunflowers! Don't they look like smiling faces? I bought these at the Wednesday farmers' market...& they made me happy all week. I have always wanted to be that person who has fresh flowers around the house...but I felt a bit silly "wasting" the money & I was worried David would think it was stupid. So, I called him from the market & asked him. Best $5 purchase ever. 
It's raining bracelets...after David bought me so many lovely (but expensive) bakelite bracelets at the vintage flea...I went on eBay to see what I could find. I may have gotten carried away...but it's important to have choices. I'm especially excited about all the stripes!

No comments:

Post a Comment